Our Sebring Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Gentle Foot Care Center’s office operations. To ensure your convenience below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Gentle Foot Care Center
2 Ryant Blvd.
Sebring, FL 33870
Closed for lunch 12:15-1:15
Feel free to contact our office by phone to schedule an appointment. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Our office accepts Medicare and a variety of other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards, care credit and health insurance payments for our services.
The Gentle Foot Care Center features the latest technology for all of your foot and ankles needs including
- Advanced Wound Care for Foot and Leg Ulcers
- Regenerative medicine Amniotic membrane injections for tendons and heel pain
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Digital X-rays onsite
- Durable Medical Equipment on site for your convenience
- Electronic Medical Records
- Emergency Appointments
- Foot and Ankle surgery
- High Power Laser Therapy for Foot/Ankle Pain
- Laser Therapy for thick, diseased, discolored toenails
- Laser Therapy for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Medical Grade Foot Products
- PAD Net Diagnostic Testing for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Keryflex Cosmetic Nail Restoration
- Ankle braces for poor balance, foot deformities and instability
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Skilled podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
- Fully computerized electronic medical record (emr system), which has been shown to decrease medical errors.
- Our doctor and staff are fluent in Spanish